More Than Me

Tonight I feel so very thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I am humbled by the greatness of God and how even with all of my inadequacies, he still chooses to bestow these gifts on me. The gifts of good friends (and I mean really good), an awesome family, an education, a safe & warm home, knowing where my next meal comes from, but most of all his gift of grace through his son, which has allowed me to really live. It is unfathomable that a God, who is far greater than I, would choose me for love, even after I betrayed him in sin. Today he has opened my eyes once again to my weak places, my inadequacies; he has shown me just a little more, so that he can make me better. After all, "On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17 It's on these days of humbleness, that I am most grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment