Budgeting

"Budgeting" is probably not a title you expected to see on a blog about Jesus. But today's church sermon has made it clear to me that God needs to be at the center of our budgeting. Today's sermon was so good that I encourage you to check it out yourself. I could write about it here, but nothing that I can write here is as good as what God can say to you through the sermon itself. It is available Here today and hopefully at the link below tomorrow. I strongly encourage you to watch today's sermon because it has practical implications for Godly living.

You can click the link to go to the "We Give" Sermon Series  page. There you will find sermons on giving. Today's sermon is not yet posted but I am hoping that will be updated in the next couple of days because it spoke to my heart and I hope that it will also speak to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment