Liebster Award!

I have awesome news friends! I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!!! :D Thank you Ellie for the nomination! For those of you who don't know, Ellie is a blogger at Choosing Peace. She is also our facebook page helper for The Quiet Place and I have appreciated her assistance SO much. She is wonderful.

The Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs with 200 followers or less.
5. Ask 11 new questions for the nominees to respond to.

11 Facts
I LOVE Country Music
I am an MSW student
I want to be a school social worker
I love my friends
Italy is one of my favorite places
I can flare my nostrils
I laugh at my own jokes (even when no one else thinks they are funny)
I live in a small town and LOVE it!
I sing all the time
I have a Godson who is the cutest :)
People are my passion
11 Answers
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since Sunday, January 31, 2010
2. What inspired you to begin blogging?
Jesus inspired me to begin blogging :)
3. What TV show from your childhood would you love to see come back on the air?
Boy Meets World, Hands Down, THE best show of my childhood.
4. Name 3 things you can’t live without.
Jesus, Oxygen, People
5. What was the last vacation you went on?
My last vacation was many years ago. It was a family trip to Florida to visit my Grandparents.
6. What’s your favorite beauty product?
I don't really have one.
7. What are your top 3 favorite websites?
Pinterest :)
Bloglovin'
Facebook
8. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because that is when my whole family is able to be together.
9. What’s something cool you did last weekend?
Went to an excellent Italian restaurant on the river.
10. Would you rather be stuck on a broken elevator or a broken ski-lift?
Ski-lift, Much more to look at. Plus you can always jump right? lol
11. What’s one thing you would tell your younger self?
Get out of the house and try new things, even if you fail or dislike them.

Nominations
Kiki from In It's Time

11 New Questions
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
3. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?
4. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
6. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
7. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BEGIN BLOGGING?
8. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
11. WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?

4 comments:

  1. So glad you participated :) I had no idea you were going for your MSW! I'm studying social work in undergrad now and hoping to get my MSW one day :) Also, Boy Meets World is the greatest show. Love it.

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Crazy! I would encourage to go for the MSW, so very worth it. I had no idea how much I didn't know about social work until I got into this program. But I feel more prepared for the field now and better qualified.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, Hillary! I had no idea that you're studying to become a school social worker! That is so cool and something that I was actually contemplating going back to school for a few months back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) That is super cool. How strange is it that me, you, and Ellie are all interested in Social work. God has a great sense of humor.

      Delete