It's Our Birthday Linkup: After One Year...

After One Year of ministry with The Quiet Place there are so many stories to tell. Being apart of what God has done through this blog he put into my heart to create has been amazing. Writing here has allowed me to express my love for my sisters in Christ and all women. It has been a blessing to be able to share my heart and my life with you here. An honor that you have been able to learn with me and grow. It has been an unexpected journey in friendship and business, one from which Britney and I have both grown. Above all I can't even begin to tell you of the numerous things that God has done in my heart as both a writer here and a reader. I am thankful for all of those who have contributed time, effort, money, words, and skill to The Quiet Place. Who were willing to write a guest post when they received an unexpected note from me. We honestly couldn't have done it without you. I have learned a lot this year from our guest posters and I am very thankful for that. God has touched my heart through all of you and I know that he is doing glorious things with the words you have bravely shared with us. 
I pray that all of you, contributors and readers alike, no matter where you find yourself, know that God is with you there. That he always love you, and is always waiting for you with open arms. His love is vast beyond measure, his grace abounds, his mercy is unending, and his forgiveness never empty. 
This is the great God we serve.
And HE loves YOU!  
Here's to One Year Best Friend!
If you have read The Quiet Place blog, or have contributed, make sure to stop by and link up with us! Just Click the picture for details!
So now, may the God of peace make you His own completely and set you apart from the rest. May your spirit, soul, and body be preserved, kept intact and wholly free from any sort of blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus the Anointed. For the God who calls you is faithful, and He can be trusted to make it so.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

4 comments:

  1. <3 The Quiet Place really is a wonderful ministry! I hope you had a very merry Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Susannah! It was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hillary! I really have come to know the faithfulness of God in my own life. Jesus saved me from a life of sin and immorality. THANK YOU JESUS!

    Visit my blog by the way. It,s recently new and I'm trying to make an interest.
    http://jesusisthewayforlife.blogspot.ca/

    Also my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/evangelist7man

    God bless you Hillary i the name of Jesus! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete