Steady Summer

Graduation Roses
As much as I can't believe that it is week five of summer, it feels like week five. These past few weeks I have been working on my online class and my internship. I like my class although it is turning out to be a little more work than I had hoped. My internship is another story. I don't mind the work and I am glad that I am learning, but I am ready to be finished. My lack of significant internship hours has really made the summer slow. I look forward to completing it to say the least. The next task at hand is applying for jobs and grad school. I didn't think it would happen this soon but grad school is nearer in my future than planned. I'm not quite sure yet what God has in store. So for the time being I am going to apply for  jobs and MSW programs. It is crazy to think that a year from now I could be close to finished with my Master's degree. It will be interesting to return to this post in one year and think over where my life is at then to where it is now. There are a lot of options right now and I am doing my best to walk in the Lord's steps. Although part of me just wants to move to Africa and take care of all of the needy children. Another part of me wants to minister right here at home by the way I live for Christ. A little part of me has always felt that home is the place to start when it comes to Christ. Yet I long to live a radically different life that is beyond the scope of understanding for those around me (Like moving to the middle of Africa) to do God's work and be free in the wilderness. Thus far I have not received a calling from God to move to Africa so don't worry. But if I do I will be sure to let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you! Remember to trust in his timing :)

    ReplyDelete