All Things Autumn

As reluctant as I am about the end of summer, I really do LOVE fall. Once I get past a few mourning days where I miss warm summer nights and clear starry skys, I embrace Autumn full on. This weekend has definitely been spent embracing the season. My roommates and I started the weekend out by having a pinterest and movie night. We had a lot of fun searching for fall crafts that we could make to decorate our humble graduate housing. Saturday morning was spent reading homework while sipping hot drinks in the coffee shop and watching the rain leave droplets on the floor-lengthed windows. We filled the afternoon by shopping for crafting materials at Michael's and grabbing a late lunch at Applebee's. When we finally returned home, we began dressing the house with our fall creations. The colors of Orange and Red quickly made our humble house feel much more like home. This morning we had a nice time at Church and it is definitely a good day for a bowl of chili and Sunday football. I am so grateful for this opportunity to rest and I will be sad for it to end at my 6:20am Monday morning wake-up call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment