Full Speed Ahead!

Road Trips, got to love them.
This week is going to fly by! I have two conferences one tomorrow morning for my internship and one Thursday for my policy class. There is so much to do in addition to these two events life is full speed ahead of me. Although time is running away from me, I am excited for the rest of this week. I have been given so many wonderful opportunities at my internship I am so blessed. Today my cup is full and my heart runs over because of God's beautiful gifts. As I was walking back from the library tonight all I could think about was how much I love the people around me and how I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. Thanks be to God for His extravagant gifts! They are better than I could have ever imagined. In all of this craziness, today I was reminded to let God in on my plans. I fully intend to follow God's leading but sometimes I forget to tell him where I think I would like to go. It is good to be reminded to stop and pray. Thus, your challenge this week is to STOP and PRAY. I have a feeling it will be good for you. <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment