I Am Grateful Linkup

Linkup with us! - http://www.agirlsmitten.com/

A Grateful heart. Tonight I am definitely feeling grateful. 

I am grateful for a God who sees me. 

I am grateful for a mother who loves and cares about me, who wants the best for me. 

I am grateful for an amazing father who has always seen the best in me, who has believed that I can do anything I work hard towards. 

I am grateful for a sister who is also my friend, who encourages me, and has demonstrated what a woman of God looks like. 



I am grateful for a brother with a thoughtful heart, who is generous, and who cares about others. 

I am grateful for an extended family who is kind and caring. 

I am grateful for friends who encourage and support me, and are always willing to pray for me. 

Picture Credit Katrina

I am grateful for the opportunity of education and to someday work in a profession that is in the business of helping people. 

Thank you Lord for all the blessings in my life

Though I don't always show it, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment