Who am I?

WHO AM I? What does God say about me? (Dr. Brian Richardson)
I am God's child, born again of incorruptible seed (1 Peter 1:23).
I am the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13).
I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).
I am set free by the truth of Jesus (John 8:31-33).
I am his disciple because I have love for others (John 13:34-35).
I am protected by the power of his name (John 17:11).
I am filled with joy and eternal life (John 17:3).
I am kept from the evil one (John 17:15).
I am one with God the Father and Jesus the Son (John 17:23).
I am God's gift to Christ (John 17:24).
I am a saint (Romans 1:7)
I am made right in God's sight by faith (Romans 5:1).
I am at peace with God (Romans 5:1).
I am in the piece of highest privilege (Romans 5:2).
I am confidently and joyfully looking forward to becoming all God
has in mind for me (Romans 5:2).
I am rejoicing in troubles, because through them God is building me
up and making me strong (Romans 5:3 & 5).
I am dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:11).
I am brought from death to life and my rights are His (Rom. 6:13).
I am a recipient of eternal life through Jesus Christ (Rom. 6:23).
I am set free from sin (Rom 6:18).
I am free from condemnation (Romans 8:1).
I am freed from the vicious cycle of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
I am following after the Holy Spirit, which brings peace (Rom. 8:6).
I am a Son of God and joint-heir with Christ, sharing all his treasures (Rom. 8:17).
I am confident that all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28).
I am being conformed to the image of Christ (Romans 8:29).
I am protected. Who can ever be against me? (Romans 8:31).
I am inseparable from God's love (Rom. 8:35).
I am more than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8:37).
I am infused with Jesus made acceptable to God, pure and holy (1 Cor. 1:30).
I am God's temple, indwell by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 3:16-17).
I am washed, sanctified and justified In Jesus (1 Cor. 6:11).
I have been bought with a price (1 Corinthians 6:20).
I am in the image and glory of God (1 Corinthians 11:7).
I am adequate for anything because my adequacy comes from God (2 Cor. 3:5).
I am a new creation, the old is past: new is coming (2 Cor. 5:17).
I am Christ's ambassador (2 Cor. 5:20).
I am strongest when I am weakest (2 Cor. 12:10).
I am crucified And the life I now live is not mine but Christ's (Gal. 2:20).
I am filled with the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace ... (Gal. 5:22-23).
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing (Eph. 1:3).
I am chosen by God to be holy and blameless (Eph. 1:3).
I am accepted in the beloved (Eph. 1:7).
I am lavished with his wisdom and insight to know his will (Eph. 1:8-9).
I have been saved by faith through God's gift of grace (Eph. 2:8).
I am God's handiwork created in Christ unto good works (Eph. 2:10).
I am able to walk boldly into God's presence (Eph. 3:12).
I am indwelling with Christ to know His will (Eph. 5:17).
I am receiving exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or imagine (Eph. 3:20).
I am becoming mature, the measure of the stature of fullness of Christ (Eph. 4:13).
I am no longer a child but growing up in all aspects of Christ (Eph. 4:14-15).
I am laying aside the old sell, renewing my mind for living a life of
holiness and righteousness (Eph. 4:22, 24).
I am strong In the Lord to fight off all Satan's attacks (Eph.6:10-17).
I am confident of His finishing the work in me unto perfection (Phil. 1:6).
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 5:20).
I am rejoicing In the Lord always (Philippians 9:20).
I am anxious for nothing (Philippians 4:6).
I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
I am having all my needs met according to His riches (Phil. 4:19).
I am filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and understanding (Colossians 1:9).
I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred to
the kingdom of God (Colossians 1:13)
I have been presented to God-holy, blameless, and beyond reproach (Colossians 1:22).
I am filled with God's power that works mightily in me (Col. 1:29).
I am blameless (Colossians 2:12-15).
I am growing because my nourishment and strength come from God (Colossians)
I am loved and chosen by God (1 Thess. 1:4)
1 am being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of Jesus (Col. 3:10).
I am not given a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and a sound mind (2 Tim. 1:7).
I am equipped for every good work (2 Tim. 3:17).
I am delivered from every evil deed and will be brought safely to his kingdom (2 Timothy 4:18).
I am loved, and have been washed from my sins by his blood (Rev. 1:5).
I am God's (Rev. 21:7).

No comments:

Post a Comment