Share Your Story Linkup: Right Here

I have to say that there hasn't been a time in my life where I feel God has not met me where I am at. I've been through a lot of hard times, I've struggled with a few different things over the years. Yet, no matter what it was, how badly I was feeling, or if I was right or wrong, God has always met me on my own level.

Right now I feel treasured by my lord who has brought himself down to a level where I can understand him. Where he lifts my chin, wipes off the tears, looks into my eyes, and says "Hillary I understand what your feeling, I see what your dealing with, and I am going to help you. If you follow my lead, your going to get through this." There is nothing more encouraging to me than the assurance and steadfast love that God provides us.

Ladies, we are not alone in our weak moments. We have a God who is present with us. We have a God who sees us, AND who hears us. When we take the time to confide in God, he builds us up.

Don't forget to confide in him.
He waits eagerly for you.


Genesis 16:13
She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”

Deuteronomy 4:23-24
Be careful not to forget the covenant of the Lord your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Join the Linkup!
I want to here your story!

Grab My Button!

No comments:

Post a Comment