Why Do I Do It?

Some of you may be wondering why I even care to share my life anyways. Well, I do it for days like today. For days when I feel like a hot mess and I buy into all of the lies that the world shoves in our faces. It's when I have these days of brokenness I really need encouragement and truth spoken into my heart.

That is why I blog.

I want to write to encourage others on their hot mess days, to remind readers like yourself of God's faithfulness and promises. Just when I thought today might be a lost cause, God came and met me at my level to remind me that I AM HIS.

When I read these two blog posts, my savior spoke truth into my heart and it was exactly what I needed.

"Who I AM" by Amy @ Sweet Home Santa Barbara

"Having One of Those Days?" by Holly @ hollywagner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment