Getting Involved

Since I have a bit of spare time on my hands while I look for a job I have decided to get more involved with church. I have recently committed to working with the middle school boys at youth group, and helping out with a new church ministry called "Cross Culture". While I have yet to meet the youth group boys, I am excited to work with them. I look forward to being a mentor and sharing what I have learned with them. On another note, this week I volunteered to help with the logo for Cross Culture. I didn't realize that helping with the logo meant that I was going to create the logo. Since I have plenty of time these days I decided to try it out. It was a little bit of a challenge figuring out how to use adobe illustrator and photoshop to create what I had in mind. In the end, I am happy with what I have come up with and I hope that they really like it. I still may edit it a bit - but considering I am not a graphic designer like my friend, I think I did pretty well. I may post a pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment