Report Cards

Growing up as American students, we are used to being graded. Every year since I was 5 I received a report card. Sometimes, especially if I did well, it was exciting. However, when a class was difficult getting a grade was scary. You wonder if you might have to take that horrible class again or what your parents will say when they see the grade. In Church today my pastor said something that caught my ear, he said, "God doesn't keep a report card". 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 says, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. " This was a great reminder to me of God's forgiveness and patience. We're sinners and we screw up every single day. Yet God is faithful, full of grace and mercy. "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
                                                                                               Thanks God

No comments:

Post a Comment