Answered Prayers

I'm excited to inform you that last night God answered my prayers. One of the concerns on my heart the other night was my MSW internship. Yesterday I was proactive in my search for an internship and while I was waiting for answers to my e-mails, I received an unexpected message in my inbox. It was from a place that I had interviewed at back in March, they wanted to know if I had decided on an internship yet and if I still wanted to intern with them. I was shocked! I thought that by now they had moved on from me since we haven't had any contact after my interview. God's timing of that e-mail was impeccable. After spending an afternoon on my e-mail trying to get somewhere, he answered my prayers as I waited faithfully for something to happen last night. Yes, I now have an internship! I don't think it could have worked out any cooler. God works in mysterious ways. He never ceases to amaze me and he is ALWAYS faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment