Praise God!

"It is good to praise the Lord ... For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands." Psalm 92:1a-4 (NIV 1984)


Today I read a devotional about praising God. You can read it here Turning Complaining Into Praise. It reminded me that praising God is powerful because it is contagious. The more I praise God I realize how grateful I am for all that he does in my life. This spirit of thankfulness is a source of joy for me that spills over and changes the way I act. Instead of picking out every little detail of my life I dislike or want to change, I bring forward the things I am grateful for and that I love. Praising God helps me get my focus off myself and my complaints and onto God and the grace and mercy he gives me. 
Praise be to God for his unfailing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment