The Coffee Shop

I am currently sitting at Starbucks in Marion Indiana while visiting my sister. It is a beautiful day the sun is shining and I'm away from campus for a few days. This semester has been especially challenging keeping my priorities in line. I think I almost have it down but then again... Anyways, I regretfully have been overfocused on schoolwork and less remembering that people are really important too. So from this moment on I am trying better to get my work done - but cut my self loose and take a break. Prayers are appreciated. I encourage you today to do the same, get your priorities in line. While we are in college to do work, we are in life to love people. Lets get our focus back!

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Cor. 4:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment